2. 3D Viewer - View the globe and its terrain in this window.
3. Toolbar buttons - See Navigation.
4. Navigation controls - Use these to zoom, look and move around (see Navigation).
5. Places panel - Use this to locate, save, organize and revisit placemarks.
6. Layers panel - Use this to display points of interest. Content is created by Google or its content partners – explore the panel for any info you like and check the respective layer; save to My Places
7. Earth Gallery - Click this to import content from the Gallery
8. Status bar - View coordinate, elevation, imagery date and streaming status here (located at bottom of 3D Viewer).
9. Overview map - Use this for an additional perspective of the Earth (to bring up – click on “View”, check “Overview Map”).