Skip to main content
Best Articles Databases to Search for Second Language Teaching
- ERIC: Education Resource Information Center.
- A large, searchable database of articles and documents in the education literature. Searching "second language teaching" methods higher education in this database is a good place to starting place.
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts: LLBA.
- Abstracts and indexes the international literature in linguistics and related disciplines in the language sciences. Covers all aspects of the study of language including phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax and semantics. Documents indexed include journal articles, book reviews, books, book chapters, dissertations and working papers.
- MLA International Bibliography.
- The primary database of journal articles, book articles, and books covering the broader span of language, linguistics, and literatures. Indexes some language acquisition teaching topics. One productive search is the descriptor "teaching approaches (language)" AND second language learning.