No matter where you are in the research process, we encourage you to ask for information consulting services. Email us your question or request a consultation. Reference librarians are here to assist.
Tell Me How I Did!
Please help me improve this library session by doing the following:
Using the comments link below, write:
- one thing that was useful/interesting
- one thing you still have questions about
and evaluate the following statement:
This library session helped me complete my assignment effectively
Please select one of the five options given below to vote.
Getting Started with Research
This guide contains select print and electronic resources for the study of microbiology.
For this class you'll need to find information about bacteria from scholarly sources in order to complete your assignment. This guide will show you how.
By the end of this class you'll:
- Understand the sources for scholarly information on microbiology at Cornell University Library, including key texts in the field
- Search article and genomic databases for information
- Retrieve and cite peer-reviewed scholarly articles easily