Mann Library provides exclusive access to E&Y Online with the generous support of Ernst & Young and Applied Economics & Management (AEM) department at Cornell University.
How can you access Ernst & Young Online?
Planning an internship at a leading accounting firm? Thinking of taking the CPA exam? You cannot afford to ignore exclusive database access to E&Y Online.
You can access the E&Y Online terminal in the Business Resources Section in Mann Library on the first floor. Login information is posted next to the machine and access is possible through the world wide web.
Faculty can email Tom Ottaviano to obtain login information.
E&Y Global Accounting & Auditing Information Tool (GAAIT)
Mann Library's subscription provides access to a one-stop shop called GAAIT. It provides the ease of simultaneous search, expert E&Y commentary and analysis and time-saving access to content that includes:
- E&Y Commentary and Analysis
- Standards from Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
- Accounting Standards Codification
- Table of Concordance between Codification and pre-Codification Standards
- Pre-Codification Standards
- Meeting Minutes of the Emerging Issues Task Force (EITF)
- Security & Exchange Commission Documents
- SEC updates
- Guidelines, rules and regulations
- Staff publications
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) documents, rules and standards
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) documents, guides, standards, and other literature
Questions? Please contact Tom Ottaviano with questions about access to E&Y Online.